BostonTech Partners, Inc. will help your business
embrace the cutting edge technology offered by VMware. With
virtual infrastructure architecture, a business can lower
IT costs by regulating spending on hardware and training,
increase efficiency by optimizing the utilization and consolidating
server platforms, increase flexibility by provisioning new
services and change the amount of resources dedicated to software
services, and increase responsiveness by running multiple
virtual machines simultaneously on the same physical platform
unaware and unaffected. For more information on our professional
services, email: info@BostonTechPartners.com.
- BostonTech Partners is an end-to-end Enterprise
VIP Partner of VMware.
- Customized mentoring with our certified
VMware technicians will assure mistake free installation
and configuration of the VMware server software.
- Rapid deployment of VMware Server
- Facilitate Virtual Machine knowledge transfer
to your technical staff.
VMware Product Overview
ESX Server Data Center-Class Virtual Infrastructure with
VMware Virtual SMP for Scaling on Multiprocessor Intel Hardware
- Implement server consolidation.
- Deliver high availability and guarantee
- Scale hardware and software infrastructure.
- Increase capacity without adding new systems.
- Consolidate applications and servers on
3 next generation of industry-leading infrastructure virtualization
software that virtualizes servers, storage and networking,
allowing multiple unmodified operating systems and their applications
to run independently in virtual machines while sharing physical
- Inserts a robust virtualization layer directly
on the server hardware.
- Multi-virtual machine scalability
- Increase server utilization without the
risk of critical services being starved for CPU resources
- Build complex networks within a single
ESX Server or across multiple installations of ESX Server.
- Dynamic resource optimization across resource
Virtual Center Data Center-Class Virtual Infrastructure
Software Enabling a Central Point of Control for your Data
Center's Virtual Computing Resources
- Dynamically move workloads across distributed
- Streamline server provisioning and management.
- Monitor system availability and performance.
- Manage distributed servers as a single
pool of resources.
VMware P2V Assistant
enterprise-class migration tool that transforms an image
of an existing physical system into a VMware virtual machine.
- Non-intrusively copy and transform physical
systems into VMware virtual machines
- Migrate legacy servers to new hardware
with no need to reinstall operating systems or application
- Perform migrations across heterogeneous
- Proactively readjust disk sizes, types
and partitions to maximize utilization of storage resources